***Before you read this article, think. Do you have many, multiple options? Does she have many, multiple options? The answer is always NO and YES. The absolute best thing you can do, is put your email in that box on the right, get my free ebook, and begin to educate yourself on female psychology, seduction and self-development. She is not texting you back, because you don’t have what it takes to attract her the way you are attracted to her. Change this today.***
Why doesn’t she answer my text? How do I get her to text me back? Or call me back?
Why Doesn’t Diablo ever stay in hell? I have answers on this page, but if you’re really desperate?
First of all, before you scroll to the replies to ask me a question….(I get over 11,000 queries for, “Why won’t she text me back,” Per month). Stop and do this one thing….
Turn off your phone.
I get a lot of texting questions like, “How do I text her so that she replies?” and, “What do I say in text to create attraction?” Also, “Why won’t she call me back? Why won’t she answer my Facebook message?”
There are some common rules when texting, or utilizing social media. Rules like; always end the text on a high note, and never be the last to text.
But remember the Matrix….there are no rules. There is no damn spoon.
I have a simple hack for no-replys.
Here it is!
You do something else
Clean your room. Go for a beer with a buddy. Workout. Go downtown. Approach more women.
Why isn’t she texting you back?
I’ve gathered my panel of experts. Nietzsche, Einstein, Feynman, Picasso, Hemingway. They’ve conclude…well maybe:
– She doesn’t know you
- She’s with a guy she’s dating at the moment
- She’s on her period
- She’s having a fat day
- You said something she considers “Creepy.”
- She lost her phone
- She’s not attracted to you
- She’s busy
- She’s at work
- She’s having sex with an alien from one of the moons around Mars
Here’s what you do. You text her something, then you wait. If she doesn’t reply within a few days, you text her again. If she still doesn’t reply,
You wait. Ok. You fucking wait, you impatient troll. Stop being so damn needy.
I’ve had girls get back to me THREE DAYS LATER…even THREE MONTHS LATER, “Hey Tony, I’m having a party tonight.”
Yeah. So chicks are weird and flaky. Deal with it. Just because you would leave work early and drive to the next city on siphoned gas to get laid doesn’t mean a thing to her. Most hot women have men orbiting on standby, dicks in hand. You’re just another orbiting dick.
Text for a reply, nothing more.
But why won’t she text me back Tony?
Right. I digress. Stay with me.
Yesterday I met a girl on the street. We clicked,( because I have game from approaching a thousand women in one year). I got her on Facebook. I sent her a few messages and asked her out for coffee. Twelve days passed and no reply. It sucked, because she was really hot. But that’s all I knew about her. So I unfriended her. Why would I keep some chick that didn’t text me back on my phone? What a waste of space and emotional baggage.
Later that week she spotted me at a bar. She ran up, hugged me and said she would “Love to go for coffee” with me. I told her I had deleted her from my Facebook. “What? Why would you delete me? I can’t believe you deleted me Tony!”
Anyway after we had sex, she told me, “I thought you were weird.”
Every chick is different and half of them are nuts. They are up in their heads too with the eternal chatter, the little ego voice. Life is scary for girls too. Especially with all those dicks being offered. Guys are so needy. it’s frightening. We’re big, with fists, and we want in them. In their pussies. But we’re also nice, and smell good, and we’re strong.
Get it? Think about the woman’s perspective too. This is called consciousness.
So back to texting and Facebook. Wait one year, then go back and re-read your text messages. Especially the ones where the girl was speaking with you and then suddenly stopped, (I really hate that—for the women readers). You can usually spot why this happened. How? Because you have a fresh perspective. You waited.
You might need more experience with women. You might need to learn some game, and approach many women, and date many more women. Because experience is the key to everything. How horrible would that be?
Also, understand that the universe is random and many especially younger women lack the confidence to go direct and say, “Thank you, but I’m just not interested right now.” I really wish they would be straighter with us…but such is life.
My honest advice on texting and social media is:
– Don’t, “try,” to be funny. Sarcasm doesn’t translate well through texting (unless you’re me.) If she liked you enough to give you her contact, just make it happen–propose a meet “Hey. Let’s meet tomorrow. When are you free.” (No question marks…sometimes. It looks needy.)
-It doesn’t matter what the date is. It could be a picnic with Pringles and Heineken, or shopping for fishing lures. Try to avoid movie dates at the theatre. A movie date at your house is great! It’s up to you. Just make it fun.
- Realize most girls probably won’t meet up with you no matter what you say. By most, I mean seven out of ten. Don’t give up! Don’t dwell in self-pity land. Don’t get upset if she stops talking or won’t meet you. Deal with it. There are so many babes at the mall, or the beach, or the next town over.
Sooo many women roam this vast globe. So don’t cry if she doesn’t text you back.
- Be positive. Be fun. Don’t be angry, sending lame messages like, “Why won’t you text me back? I thought we HAD SOMETHING.” So shameful. You lose.
- Be persistent to a point. Don’t just give up. Women go by their emotions, so if you make them pee their pants with laughter, they might be curious enough to meet you.
-If she thinks your humour is weird–she’s just not as smart as you. No biggie.
- Don’t care. Really…it’s just a girl. There are so many more, at the mall, the go go bar.
- Short or long messages, it doesn’t matter. But let go of how much you care. You care too much. Let go, be free from thinking outside yourself, where you judge every step. Why let go? Because she’s either going to meet you, or she’s not, and the texting doesn’t matter all that much. Or maybe it does?? See how thinking this way can drive you insane?
You have two options here:
1. Go meet more women
2. Focus on texting
It’s up to you how you spend your time. Personally, I prefer talking to more, new women, in real life.
So now you are probably like “Thanks Tony. Some Dating Coach. Thanks for Nothing.”
And to that I say…You’re welcome.
If you wait, she will probably text you back. It might be in a month, or a week, or an hour.
Go do something else. Grow some balls. Work out. Read a book. Start a small business. Do your homework. Jerk off!
Tomorrow morning, go to the nearest mall, and approach one woman. Say “Hi. My name is Tony. I’m an awesome dating coach from Canada.”
“Really?” She might say. “A dating coach from Canada?”
“No.” You will reply. “I’m just kidding. Hey…you’re cute.”
Before you post a comment, please read this post called, “Are you a needy bitch?”