I always say that Vancouver is like a beautiful, 19 year old girl who has never travelled and doesn’t read much. Montreal is a sexy Milf, just back from Barcelona where she was banging the next Hemingway.
The streets, malls, and bars are teeming with beautiful, fit, approachable women.
Montreal has no shortage of bi-lingual, sexy singles who are open to meeting charming, socially confident men like you. On top of the locals there are always loads of tourists, international students and expats in Montreal.
I will be running workshops in Montreal this July 22-24, 2016, so contact me now for your coaching spot.
I will then be going to Toronto. Contact me if you want daygame coaching there.
I’ll only be taking 2 students per weekend, and spots are filling up.
In the meantime, here are some of my favourite places to meet women in Montreal.
- Park Lafontaine. A handsome, spacious park not far from multiple metro-stops. Always loads of pretty girls here, both local and expat, chilling on the grass, drinking cheap wine, doing circus, yoga, frisbee, or snap-chatting. You know, park shit. Meet them by asking where the best poutine spot is.
- Mont Royal Metro. On Avenue Du Mont-Royal you will find some of the most stunning babes in Canada. They flock here for the hip, local, independent shops. Most are locals with the odd tourist and immigrant, so knowing some french helps. But like all of Montreal it is not necessary to know french. I’ve found many french girls will giggle if you know a few phrases. The English accent is cute, apparently.
- The Underground Mall/Sainte-Catherine. Underneath Sainte-Catherine street there is a loose network of malls, connected by tunnels to the metro. Vast, but Moria this is not. You can travel here in peace for many hours, daygaming away–as long as you’re cool, calibrated and low key. In summer you can step outside onto Sainte-Catherine, a modern, bustling, multi-cultural mecha of citi-ness. And a sexy one indeed.
- Piknic Electronik. From Late May to October, every Sunday at Jean Drapeau Park is Piknic Electronik, an all day outdoor electronic music festival. Basically, babes everywhere, all joyful like. There is also a vibrant live music scene in Montreal, if electronic music isn’t your thing.
- The Tams. The tams is an improvisational drum party held every Sunday at Mount-Royal park. Expect loads of hippy girls sitting around getting stoned, watching the drum circle or the Medieval kids battling it out in a sort of full contact LARPing.
And if daygame isn’t your thing, there are too many bars, clubs, festivals and parties to tackle for a short blog post. But try Old-Port for classy, Plateau for hip and clubby, and Downtown for Sainte-Catherines for tourists. That is a crap description of the amazing nightlife in Montreal.
Basically, Montreal is a world class party city, bursting with passion, creativity and identity. You can’t toss a midget without hitting a party or cultural event.
- How to approach women using direct and indirect openers
- Fashion, style and grooming to increase your first impression
- Body language and tonality to spark interest and keep it
- Verbal techniques to never run out of things to say
- In field examples from myself
- How to get numbers and instant dates
- Infield meditation techniques to conquer anxiety
- A personal wingman, and instant feedback on every interaction
- A long term dating blueprint
- The confidence to know you can continue on your own without me
- And more
I’m planning a trip and I’ll only be coaching in Montreal for a few weeks this summer, so spots are limited and first come, first serve. Contact me today for a free consultation. One more client and I’ll be booking dates.
I’m also planning to hit Toronto, and possibly New York (Yes!).